Thursday, December 18, 2014

Why Controversial blogger Robert Alai is under Siege




Robert Alai is a guy under siege.

He was charged in a Kiambu court for sharing Kenya's President Kenyatta mobile number. He was then released on bail but soon enough his Twitter account was also suspended. He however opened another twitter account RobertAlai_ that gained more than 6,500 followers in only 4 hours. 

The following are some of his tweets and retweets after opening the new account

I will Never be Silenced! I have more than 100 Twitter Accounts. We can play this game till Kingdom Come!

Dark forces will always want to silence those who speak the Truth

This is the new account of Alai and now he has 5154 followers by 19:18hrs

I am talking to my close friends at to get my account Back as soon as possible.

This is my Official Twitter Account after the suspension of . Some fools are trying to get followers by creating other parodies

Blogger Related Posts Widget

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...