Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Shock!! Nicki Minaj Aborted in New Confessions to Rolling Stone

You probably know her as the most sucessful female rapper the world has ever produced.

Nicki Minaj, now 32 years old, opened to Rolling Stone about her freaking past and what she regrets most saying, "It has haunted me all my life."


The fact is Nicki aborted while she was a teenager and still in school. In fact she raps about the whole experience in her new album The Pink Print and she was impregnated by a guy she names as Aaron. Nobody seems to know who Aaron is by now but we will find out for you sooner.

She is quoted telling Rolling Stone the following bout the whole abortion experience:

I thought I was going to die. I was a teenager. It was the hardest thing I’d ever gone through.
[It's] haunted me all my life. It’d be contradictory if I said I wasn’t pro-choice. I wasn’t ready. I didn’t have anything to offer a child.


She went further saying the child could be 16 years by now.

She also defended her sexy image saying that every women needs to dress S3XY and be CONFIDENT about her body.

Here is Nicki dressed S3XY and Bold with her B@@BS spilling out


Photos Courtesy

Blogger Related Posts Widget

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...