Friday, December 19, 2014

MP Millie Odhiambo Stripped in Kenyan Parliament by fellow MPs. House of Shame!!!!




On Thursday December 18, 2004, Kenyan MPs were debating (sic) a controversial Security Bill. The opposition MPs were opposed to the government side and as a result, they tried to prevent the Jubilee side by heckling and they turned the house into a #houseofshame according to #KOT. One female member, Millie Odhiambo, was however unlucky in the melee as she was 'stripped nekkid.' Another senator Johnston Muthama was Completely Stripped.

Millie Odhiambo, took to social media and accused Gatundu South Mp, Moses Kuria of punching her in the eye while three other MPs tried to str!p her nekkid. She however did strip for them and showed them what they wanted to see. 

This is what she posted on her Facebook page


Today was a day and a half but am happy we fought against tyranny though we lost partially. Our strategy worked and they don’t even know. In the process notable incidents: My security was disarmed, manhandled and thrown in the cells for a while. Muturi started off the session by reading us the riot act and threatening to send us home for re-elections. We tell him “Go ahead”. 

Jubilee Mps went and physically attacked senators Muthama, Orengo, Khalwale, Wetangula and Ongera at the public gallery and we repulsed them. We managed a stalemate whole morning. Afternoon they came back better prepared. Many Mps beaten up. I was boxed in the eye by Moses Kuria as one permanent drunk pulled my p@nty and another two pulled up my dress. But I am not of the ” ayayayaya you slapped me fame!” Moses Kuria amejua why am MP Mbita elected and not appointed. Plus learn, we pride as a people in nakedness Na wamejua. 

When they tried to undress me I completed the process for them. I can not and will not be intimidated using my s3xuality. Anyar gi Mboya, nyakwar nyobiero, nyamin Captain. Ok unyala. One MP had even told us they have to kill one of us. He is ordinarily my friend. I excuse the temporary madness. CORD MPs am so proud of you. If you bear any number 2 to your name. The joke is on you.


As always, wonders never cease with these Kenyan MPigs. Moses Kuria replied: “She was undressing there and she had very smelly underpants”

Blogger Related Posts Widget

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...