Friday, December 19, 2014

Gorgeous Mali Actor Brenda Wairimu is Preganant, whose work? Find out here




The petite Mali actor and Julian Girlfriend confirmed through her Facebook account that she is indeed pregnant putting into rest numerous rumours about her relationship. 

This was the Facebook Message:

Running errands and talking on the phone,I am pleasantly reminded that I am not alone,Little tiny hands and a precious rounded knee,Pushing and twisting that no one can see,Oh sweet child kicking up your heels,It is our little secret that only I can feel,I look forward to your birth when I can kiss your skin,But for now I will just smile,As I feel you play within.★★★JINGLE BELLLS, JINGLE BELLS JINGLE ALL THE WAYYYY, OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO SAY A BABYS ON THE WAY ★★★ - 



Blogger Related Posts Widget

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...